Cyber risks insurance
For organisations that rely on technology, data security and the internet, cyber threats can emerge in many ways; a cyber-attack, theft or loss of data, unauthorised system access, or the adverse consequences that arise from email, website and social media misuse.
Markel’s cyber risks cover is specifically designed coverage to protect against both the liability which may arise, and the policyholders own losses including legal, IT security and regulatory costs.
Cyber cover is available exclusively with the following Markel policies:
- Professional risks (including media, technology and miscellaneous PI)
- Social welfare, care and charity risks
- Biomedical and life sciences risks
Complete the proposal form* located in 'key documents' below
Add cyber cover on a selected number of our online products:
- Architects and engineers
- Charities and community groups
- Design and build contractors
- Technology and communications
- Miscellaneous professions
- Surveyors and estate agents
Brokers can visit our e-trading system to get a quote