Solicitors at law firm LHS Solicitors LLP are celebrating after winning a prestigious award which recognises the high profile work it carries out for senior police officers.
Corporate Intl Magazine, the global business publication, has crowned LHS as ‘Police Law – Law Firm of the Year in England’.
LHS, which has offices in Manchester, London and Croydon, is retained by major policing organisations including the Police Superintendents Association of England & Wales and the Chief Police Officers Staff Association (CPOSA).
LHS is currently advising and representing 29 Chief Police Officers and 41 Police Superintendents from police forces across the country including at high profile inquests and investigations. Recent cases include The Hillsborough Inquest, The Goddard Inquiry and The Daniel Morgan Independent Panel.
Ian Lewis, director of LHS, said:
“We’re pleased to have been recognised for our work representing police officers across the country. I’m especially delighted for the people in our regulatory department who work tirelessly to make sure we remain the first port of call for senior police officers who require legal assistance.”
Richard Candy, managing director of LHS, added:
“We’re delighted with this award and we’re proud of our long standing relationship with police organisations.”
In 2015, LHS won ‘Medium Law Firm of the Year’ and ‘Regulatory Team of the Year’ in the Manchester Legal Awards.
Notes to editor:
About LHS LLP:
• LHS LLP is an award winning legal advisory business with offices in Manchester and Croydon.
• LHS specialises in four areas:
1) Crime & Regulatory – acting for businesses, individuals and associations, advising on civil and criminal proceedings including licensing, regulatory and professional disciplinary investigations. LHS has acted in some of the most high-profile cases in recent years, including the Hillsborough Inquest, the Raul Moat Inquiry, the Stephen Lawrence Inquiry and the Inquests into the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed. High profile clients include the Police Superintendents’ Association of England & Wales and Chief Police Officers Staff Association (CPOSA)
2) Telephone Legal Advice – LHS provides business and employment law advice to a dedicated group of clients across the UK. Clients include the Federation of Small Businesses.
3) Business Legal Services – We deliver a wide variety of business-focused legal services to distribution partners and clients of all sizes and requirements, across a diverse range of industry and professional sectors.
• LHS LLP was acquired by Abbey Legal in February 2013. In 2014 Abbey Protection Group (the parent company of Abbey Legal) became part of Markel Corporation, a US based diverse financial holding company with shareholders’ equity of $7.6 billion
• See www.lhs-solicitors.com
For further information, interviews and photography contact
firstname.lastname@example.org - 0161 927 3131
email@example.com - 0161 927 3131